UCAPAN

Monday 6 May 2013

MOTHER'S DAY POEM & WISHES


A GREAT MOTHER FOR ME

How could I tell you mother that your are so special,
Without you mother, how could I learn about this worldly life,
Sweetness and bitters of life are memories to be remembered,
But you are my most precious memories of life.

I am a girl who born in defect,
Fears and worries surrounding me,
But it is you who make me feel complete,
Just because of you I am fighting for this life.


MOTHER’S LOVE
Her love is like,
An island in life ‘s ocean,
Vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide,
This bound on the north by hope,
By patience on the west,
By tender counsel on the South,
And the East by Rest,
Above it like a beacon light,








Shine Faith, and Truth and Prayer.
And thro the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there                           

Baking a cake for her special day?? 



Do you remember this moment?????????



Join us on our Facebook
To  wish a Happy Mother’s Day and exchange ideas for a great gift for your mums.

No comments: