UCAPAN

Tuesday 21 May 2013


Choose a motel at late night?

Where shall we stay 4 tonight? Here look, there a road sign showing a motel here?
Cool! But why it taking us too long following this road sign ?Is it correct ?
Hey i notice a promotion here come….Demotel 60/day is it still available?....This motel is it so cheap right?
How can we know if we never try to stay here ?I want to stay here already late night i can't go find other motel now....maybe smthing will be following us?

I am scared? A ghost ? A thieves? No No we beter stay here…

Ok wait for me????? I am scared out here..

-ZZOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!



Hey girls, look there! I think he taking our room with a promotion..






                                   No way ! Faster girls




THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN IF YOU NOT BOOKING YOUR  ROOM LATE!!!!




No comments: