UCAPAN

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Kulim Fitness Center ( Gym 1 Malaysia) and Kulim Fishing Activity in Taman Tasik Putra .

I planned my last weekend to visit Kulim . Kulim is a town near Sungai Petani and I planned to meet my friend there. I reach in Kulim after 1 hour drive  from Sungai Petani. Our main idea were to visit a place for fishing activities and have some exercise .
 I had a night at Demotel before the next day arrived.  I stayed at room 111 and the room fully air condition, with white and clean bed set I fall myself on the bed. Tired…. After I had my diner at 9 .00 pm at restaurant behind the motel, I watch tv for about an hour before sleep. It  was a peaceful night for tomorrow big even….


I woke up to have my breakfast, suddenly the motel receptionist wish me” good morning” with a smile. I replied her and continued my walk to restaurant at road side” Restaurant Kempas”. The food was delicious even im not that hungry…My experience staying in Demotel was okey and not much problem.  At 10.ooam, I met my friend and we went to Gimnasium Rakyat Kilang Lama. Gimnasium Rakyat Kilang Lama is near to Demotel about 15 minutes drive you will reach there.


Here the address of the gym:
Gimnasium Rakyat Kilang Lama,
Dewan Serbaguna Kilang Lama,
09000 Kulim, Kedah.

Some details we got to share:
Member Price (Per Month)        :        RM20.00
Non Member Price ( Per Entry) :        RM2.00

Operation Peroid:
Sunday –Wednesday                 :         (5.30 p.m - 7.30 p.m)
Sunday – Thursday                    :         (8.30 p.m - 10.30 p.m)
Thursday                                   :         ( 5.30 p.m - 7.30 p.m)
Saturday ( For Woman Only)    :         (9.00 a.m - 1.00 p.m)


At 3.00 pm, we went for fishing at Taman Putra Lake. We found there many people around here .Hard to find parking lot near by because to crowded. However… we still lucky because we got a lots of fish and enjoyed other activity emmm........ booting. 


No comments: