UCAPAN

Wednesday 12 June 2013

FATHER ’ S  DAY CELEBRATION

On 16 Jun 2013 we will celebrate Father’s Day. On this special…Kedah will be a great holiday destination to celebrate your father’s day. Book your rooms at DEMOTEL for this great even and celebration.
The truth of Father’s Day.

Father's Day is not as special and popularly event celebrated  as Mother's Day. Although many have problem with their parents but yet no one has doubt as to their mother's love. The same is opposite for fathers.

The reason  is men have a more difficult time expressing their feelings to their children and spending less time with their children. Most of  children go through life with less attachement from father and the situation make them mistakenly interprete  their father's love .

 This is a tragedy because fathers generally love their children dearly and often work long hours so that they can raise their children in comfort. So for this special day, Demotel really appreciate all fathers in the world. Here are few special poems dedicate to all father in the world:----

My Dad
© Leah Hendrie

If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
‘coz he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD


Special Hero
© Christina M. Kerschen

When I was a baby,
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
keeping me safe from harm.

I would look up into your eyes,
and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky,
you were the dad chosen for me.

There is something special
about a father's love.
Seems it was sent to me
from someplace up above.
Our love is everlasting,
I just wanted you to know.

That you’re my special hero
and I wanted to tell you so.


No comments: